Gimmick or Great?
If you’ve never tried Micellar water before then, I’m about to change your life. I stumbled upon Garnier’s Micellar Water about a year ago during one of my retail therapy sessions at Ulta. Who would’ve thought that me purchasing this odd looking concoction in a bottle would forever change my beauty regimen?
This stuff is magic in a bottle and is one of the most life-changing products I’ve ever purchased. It is an absolute game-changer, and there is no doubt that after using it once, you’ll be hooked. In short, micellar water is like taking a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to the face. It contains micelles that attract dirt and works like a magnet to remove excess dirt and makeup that would’ve otherwise been missed and left behind on your face after using makeup wipes. This budget-friendly drugstore gem will leave your face squeaky clean.
It’s crazy how much leftover makeup and dirt makeup wipes leave on your face! These cleansers are such a big hit because they cleanse, tone, and moisturize all in one step. Ditch your cleansers and make the switch to micellar water. Your face will surely thank you.
1. Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, $7.99; ulta.com.
2. Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water, $28; sephora.com.
3. Lancôme Eau Fraîche Douceur Micellar Cleansing Water, $38; sephora.com.
4. Bioderma Sensibio H2O, $19.99; beauylish.com.
5. Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water, $12; sephora.com.
6. Boots No7 Botanics All Bright Micellar Cleanser, $7.49; target.com.
7. La Roche-Posay Eff
Written By: Tal Harel